Home » Posts tagged 'question papers'
Tag Archives: question papers
SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION
TIME 3 HRS
- All questions are compulsary
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry 1 mark each. Questions 9 to 18 carry 2 marks each. Questions 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and questions 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
******Choices are avoided as this is a question paper meant for practice ***********
- State the Principle of a potentiometer. (The students say that potential drop is proportional to length but the constant quantities are not mentioned)
- How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?
- Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.
- Which has more resistance – a galvanometer or a milliammeter?
- How does an LED emit light?
- What is the difference between an ordinary diode and an LED?
- Define principal axis of a convex lens?
- What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?
- What are the factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell?
- What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?
- Why can’t we use a dry cell for starting a car?
- What happens to the resistivity of a wire when it is doublefolded?
- How does the resistance of a wire depend on its dimensions?
- Why are the resistances used in a resistance box is like 1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,
- Why constantan or manganin wires are used for making the resistance coils in resistance box?
- What is a standard resistance?
- What are the characteristics of a standard resistance?
- What are the precautions to be observed while doing electricity experiments in general?
- What is a galvanometer?
- What is the resistance of an ideal ammeter?
- Why is ammeter always connected in series and voltmeter always connected in parallel?
- How can we convert a galvanometer into an ammeter or a voltmeter?
- What is shunt?
- What is AVO meter?
- What is the effect of temperature on the resistance of a conductor?
- Why does the resistance of a conductor increases with temperature, whereas that of a semiconductor decreases with temperature.
- What is conductance?
- What are non ohmic devices? give an example.
- What are superconductors?
- Define emf
- Why emf is said to be a misnomer?
- What happens if the battery used in the primary circuit of a potentiometer has less emf compared to the emf of the cell used in the secondary circuit?
- If you find that the galvanometer reading is shaky, what error can you expect?
- What do you mean by figure of merit of a galvanometer?
- Why a moving coil galvanometer is called so?
- What is the principle of a galvanometer?
Please find below a list of Sample Papers in Physics. Download and practice them. All The Best.
Find below the links to questions papers in Physics already available at our group of Physics websites
Ruben Myrhagen asks”I’ve watched some documentaries about this theory.. from what i could understand ( wich may be little) those tiny strings determine the form of the atom ( i mean if its gas-water or anything) would it be possible to manipulate these vibrating strings to create whatever we want ? like water. gas or energy ? could that be possible ?
i mean they must vibrate at a different rate. not all can be the same could they ? anyways sorry for the stupid question”
Incoming search terms:
- sample question paper for class 10 of science
- cbse 10 science sa1 sample question paper
- sa1 science sample paper for class 10
- iit book price h c Verma
- sample question papers 9th class sa1
- hc verma chapter name current electricity
- kvpy sample papers free download
- cbse 9 sa1 guess paper 2011
- how body can b made transparent
- sample paper for class 10 cbse cce science for sa1