Home » Posts tagged 'question paper'
Tag Archives: question paper
How was AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012?
- Was the Board question paper 2012 up to the standard?
- Were there any questions out of syllabus?
- Was any of the questions too tough?
- Were there any unexpected questions?
- How was the numerical problems?
- Did you get sufficient time to answer the questions?
Please post your response soon. Your responses on AISSCE Physics Question Paper 2012 can affect the marking/ evaluation and eventually the marks. Comment honestly.
DOWNLOAD SET 2 OF AISSCE PHYSICS QUESTION PAPER 2012 SET 2 HERE (OUTSIDE DELHI VERSION)
Teachers from different cities have already sent their representation on the problems and anomalies found in the question paper. If your teacher hadn’t done so, Hurry!!!. Request your teachers to have a thorough analysis of the question papers (All sets) and send the difficulties and anomalies in proper format to CBSE. (There is a format available at schools to send anomalies and problems in CBSE question Paper).
CBSE will consider these representations received while finalizing the marking scheme.
Wish you Good Luck ! Dear students.
SESSION ENDING EXAMINATION
TIME 3 HRS
- All questions are compulsary
- There are 30 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 carry 1 mark each. Questions 9 to 18 carry 2 marks each. Questions 19 to 27 carry 3 marks each and questions 28 to 30 carry 5 marks each.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.
******Choices are avoided as this is a question paper meant for practice ***********
- State the Principle of a potentiometer. (The students say that potential drop is proportional to length but the constant quantities are not mentioned)
- How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?
- Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.
- Which has more resistance – a galvanometer or a milliammeter?
- How does an LED emit light?
- What is the difference between an ordinary diode and an LED?
- Define principal axis of a convex lens?
- What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?
- What are the factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell?
- What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?
- Why can’t we use a dry cell for starting a car?
- What happens to the resistivity of a wire when it is doublefolded?
- How does the resistance of a wire depend on its dimensions?
- Why are the resistances used in a resistance box is like 1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,
- Why constantan or manganin wires are used for making the resistance coils in resistance box?
- What is a standard resistance?
- What are the characteristics of a standard resistance?
- What are the precautions to be observed while doing electricity experiments in general?
- What is a galvanometer?
- What is the resistance of an ideal ammeter?
- Why is ammeter always connected in series and voltmeter always connected in parallel?
- How can we convert a galvanometer into an ammeter or a voltmeter?
- What is shunt?
- What is AVO meter?
- What is the effect of temperature on the resistance of a conductor?
- Why does the resistance of a conductor increases with temperature, whereas that of a semiconductor decreases with temperature.
- What is conductance?
- What are non ohmic devices? give an example.
- What are superconductors?
- Define emf
- Why emf is said to be a misnomer?
- What happens if the battery used in the primary circuit of a potentiometer has less emf compared to the emf of the cell used in the secondary circuit?
- If you find that the galvanometer reading is shaky, what error can you expect?
- What do you mean by figure of merit of a galvanometer?
- Why a moving coil galvanometer is called so?
- What is the principle of a galvanometer?
Please find below a list of Sample Papers in Physics. Download and practice them. All The Best.
Find below the links to questions papers in Physics already available at our group of Physics websites