Home » Posts tagged 'paper'
Tag Archives: paper
Now is the time to buy sample question papers and Guess papers to excel in Board Exams. Just click the link below and you can buy CBSE Sample Papers and Guess papers at lowest price. There a wide range of them and you can select the ones of your choice.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE HIGH QUALITY SAMPLE PAPERS COLLECTION
- State the Principle of a potentiometer. (The students say that potential drop is proportional to length but the constant quantities are not mentioned)
- How can we increase the sensitivity of a potentiometer?
- Define figure of merit of a galvanometer.
- Which has more resistance – a galvanometer or a milliammeter?
- How does an LED emit light?
- What is the difference between an ordinary diode and an LED?
- Define principal axis of a convex lens?
- What happens to the focal length of a concave mirror if it is immersed in water?
- What are the factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell?
- What are the difference between primary and secondary cell?
- Why can’t we use a dry cell for starting a car?
- What happens to the resistivity of a wire when it is doublefolded?
- How does the resistance of a wire depend on its dimensions?
- Why are the resistances used in a resistance box is like 1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,
- Why constantan or manganin wires are used for making the resistance coils in resistance box?
- What is a standard resistance?
- What are the characteristics of a standard resistance?
- What are the precautions to be observed while doing electricity experiments in general?
- What is a galvanometer?
- What is the resistance of an ideal ammeter?
- Why is ammeter always connected in series and voltmeter always connected in parallel?
- How can we convert a galvanometer into an ammeter or a voltmeter?
- What is shunt?
- What is AVO meter?
- What is the effect of temperature on the resistance of a conductor?
- Why does the resistance of a conductor increases with temperature, whereas that of a semiconductor decreases with temperature.
- What is conductance?
- What are non ohmic devices? give an example.
- What are superconductors?
- Define emf
- Why emf is said to be a misnomer?
- What happens if the battery used in the primary circuit of a potentiometer has less emf compared to the emf of the cell used in the secondary circuit?
- If you find that the galvanometer reading is shaky, what error can you expect?
- What do you mean by figure of merit of a galvanometer?
- Why a moving coil galvanometer is called so?
- What is the principle of a galvanometer?
Sir,can we solve problem without considering pseudo forces in non inertial frame?(give an example)
Incoming search terms:
- QUESTINS FOR PROPERTIES OF MATTER
- overloading physics
- a stary night
- sample paper of 10 class sa 1
- resultant force due to magnetic effect
- science sample paper for class 2011 sa1
- sample question for cbse class ix sa1
- star and night
- magnetic forces only
- free download of cbse based social science question paper for sa1 2011 for class 9th
Two thin lenses of focal lengths f1=20cm and f2=60cm are placed in contact. find the focal length f3 of the combined lenses. find also the focal length f of a third lens placed in contact with these two that would result in overall focal length f11=-40cm. (Asked Young)
Incoming search terms:
- class 9 science sample paper for sa 1 2012
- ncert text books enough for iit
- cbse sample paper for class 9 download(sa1)
- latest english sample papers for class 9 for sa1
- sample paper of class 9 science 2011 sa-1
- english sample papers for class 10 cbse sa1 2011
- IV question paper SA1 CBSE
- effects of electric current ppt
- iitjee new pattern questions
- human transparent bg
Green Olympiad is and exam conducted by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) to sensitize school children (Classes 8, 9 and 10) on environmental issues. Thousands of schools from India and abroad participate in this Olympiad. The paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question deals with one environmental issue or the other. The questions are set in such a way that reading the question once itself generates some awareness or thoughts related to environmental issues in the minds of children. 60% of the questions are purely on environmental affairs, 25% on the theme of the year and the rest 15% is based on current affairs.
How to Excel in Green Olympiad?
The only way to excel is to be thorough with current affairs pertaining to environmental issues and have a record of as much details as possible regarding the environment.
Some of the areas of great concern are
: Global Warming
: Climate Change
(Have you got some idea? Post them as comments here)
If you find these question easy to answer, well and good. If you don’t, please revise these portions thoroughly. These are based on just the minimum level of learning expected from a Class XII student. State Gauss theorem in magnetism. Define the terms retentivity and coercivity. Which direction will a magnetic compass show when it […]