Hello Dear aspirants of the Medical Profession who are going to write the All India Medical Entrance!
You were studying hard all these days. Now try these last-minute tips and tricks before you head towards the exam.
The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2014, is your gateway to MBBS or BDS degree. The AIPMT 2014 scores will be used for admission to 15% of undergraduate Medical and Dental course seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges of India in addition to participating State Government’s Universities/Institutes.
AIPMT 2014 test consists of 180 objective-type multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) to be answered in 3 hours. The syllabus is based on topics both from Class 11 and Class 12.
Some Last Minute Tips (for Physics)
- Revise concepts from NCERT books
- Revise all formulas and the context (the relevant concepts)
- Read and understand the concept before trying to answer questions.
- Improve your speed in answering papers by trying to complete them within the time frame you will have available at the examination.
- Be meticulous in answering questions, correct S.I. Units and other details are very important and you may lose marks on an otherwise correct question if you miss the minor details.
- Practice all additional exercises too from NCERT
Find Below a list of all IMPORTANT FORMULAE in Physics for AIPMT 2014
All the Best