CBSE has renovated the evaluation system and classes VI to X is now following the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
Here are some tips and guidelines to help you score better grades in CCE.
The most important step in scoring high grades in CCE is to:
“Let the teachers know you well”
Grades are awarded to students based on work experience skills, dexterity, innovation, steadiness, teamwork, public speaking, behaviour, etc. to evaluate and present an overall measure of the student’s ability. This helps the students who are not good in academics to show their talent in other fields such as arts, humanities, sports, music, athletics, etc.
- Consider your teacher as your elder brother and discuss your doubts and problems with your teacher. This will help the teacher in knowing your personality well so that he/she become aware of your strengths and will be able to help you overcome your weaknesses.
- Obey the orders and requests by teachers politely and try to be as perfect in your work as possible.
- Express your ideas. If you have an innovative idea, share it with your teachers.
- Always respect your teachers and greet him / her with a smile and sincerity.
- Make sure that your teachers know you by name and by face. This can be realized by introducing yourself to your teacher whenever you happen to interact with him/her. Interact with your teacher whenever possible. (May be direct, over phone or on chat). Take care not to annoy him. Your interactions must be on genuine grounds and make short and sweet and to the point.
- Share your achievements and occasions of happiness with your teacher(s).
- Maintain a high degree of discipline and persuade your friends also to do so.
- Be an integral part of the group whenever you are assigned a group task. Work for the success of the group.
- Perform your experimental / practical lessons with zeal and confirm that your teacher is impressed with your work.
Wish You All the Best