How do I enrol myself for any of these?

You must register from your OWN School/College. The Principal (or Physics / Science teacher) of your College/ Jr. College / High School will enroll you.
He will give you all further instructions. In case you have any difficulty, refer to our website List of all NSE centers of last year (2009-2010) is available on this website. The name of contact person at the respective center, is also indicated. Enrolment is at the centers only. No  direct enrolment.

What are the fees?
Rs. 75/- per student per subject (per examination) to be paid to the center incharge. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO IAPT OFFICE. This exam fee cannot be refunded.

Author: admin

Physics Teachers with more than 15 years of teaching Physics to students up to Plus Two