- Derive an expression for the Electric field at a point on the (i) axial line and (ii) equatorial line of an electric dipole
- Describe the principle construction and working of Van de Graff Generator.
- State Gauss’ theorem and apply it to find the electric field at a point due to
- A point charge
- A line of charge
- A plane sheet of charge
- A charged spherical conducting shell
10. Derive an expression for the effective capacitance when three capacitors are connected in (i) series (ii) parallel
11. Derive an expression for the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor.
‘I hated Physics, but scored 98 percent’
Read More at http://www.mynews.in/News/Class_XII_%27I_hated_Physics,_but_scored_98_percent%27_N38225.html